Thursday, January 15, 2009

the land of the lazy blog


buckwheat hull pillow
Originally uploaded by betsy ply
Well, I like this picture, and I feel like writing but I don't feel like writing about this picture.
I should be putting stuff on etsy right now. But it's cold outside and I believe I am wearing my crabby pants. I'm still ruminating on the cough drop question. I'm also so very very close to buying a drum carder of my very own. Oh how I want my very own drum carder, let me count the ways. Well right now there is about 500 dollars of NO DRUMCARDER FOR YOU to be counted.
So this is the deal, I'm selling on etsy specifically to get this drum carder, and maybe a big marble slab to make cough drops on, or maybe fudge, or just cookies. Marble slabs are good for making pie too.
But wait... I have a marble slab. My painting table. Unfortunately it's not 'food friendly' any more.
But wait..... I want a drum carder anyway! All etsy proceeds will not go toward a marble slab, of this you can be sure.

No comments: