Sunday, April 19, 2009

not the most genius at this thing called blog


first store order!
Originally uploaded by betsy ply
Yeah. I took a time out. Yeah. I'm blogging from my flickr because actually going to my blog and finding the photo I want and uploading it seems like a mountain of mountainious time. We will all live through this. One day we will look back and laugh.
Yarn! I have just finished my first wholesale order for a new yarn store in Denver! I will plug this yarn store as soon as I get all the info which will be in approximately 3 hours.
What am I doing right now? I am in the middle of roommate interview nonsense. It will be over soon and I will sloooowly come out of my shell and actually blog about stuff.
There are some things I feel the need to tell you.
I have been a negligent friend. You know who you are. Betsy sorry.
I'm obsessed with the new Decemberist album but don't actually plan on owning it.
I love yarn. I would eat it if I didn't think it would make me really really sick.
One more secret secret thing to tell you....
I have a new boyfriend and he's going to make me a drum carder.

1 comment:

linda said...

It was so good to see you and all your pretty yarn this weekend!