Sunday, September 19, 2010

got engaged. It was awesome.


Well. I seem to have taken a year off the old bloggo to get besotted and engaged. If you've ever done this before, you know how much work it can be.
He has bees and chickens and me. I have bees and chickens and him. He will remain anonymous in this blog. I will refer to him as 'B'. But as a little teaser, here he is holding the baby starling I'd been rehabilitating. We named him Gripper and he has been happily repatriated with his people. Right now B is digging the foundation for our workshop in PA and I am blogging away on my new and improved blog on the Lower East Side. At least my cat is there. Oh Stella.
I'm leaving my earlier posts up because why not.
Since I've be come bi'stately I've become a regular country auction attendee. I love it, except sometimes.

No comments: