Monday, June 8, 2009

under my belt


Here's the undyed lot
Originally uploaded by betsy ply
Renegade was great! Good times and sunburn was had by all. It was wonderful to see so many people with interesting shoes. What's next for me? Besides 14 hours of sleep? It's etsy time folks. Lots of fun stuff is now in the hands of fun people. But there is some more good things I'll be putting up for grabs, if only so I don't start knitting it up myself.
As always. It was wonderful to see you and I miss you already. To bits.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Betsy,

I really enjoyed meeting you at Renegade! I was there with my friend spreading the word about Weavolution. You should check it out. I think your yarns would look great in weavings!

Best of luck.

Alison

betsy said...

Thanks Alison! The support and interest in my yarn was overwhelming! I will definitely follow up with Weavolution. I've been planning 'in my head' to do some cloud runners. I've dyed some raw silk roving already. Looking forward to meeting with you again in the future!
betsy