Tuesday, April 29, 2008

rainy heart yarn

I owe all my Sunday good will and happiness to all the amazing people I met this Sunday at brooklyn flea. And, of course, to the indomitable nicole She sat on a chair over a puddle the entire time. The entire time.
She's got an event coming up this Sunday. Selling her lovely softies......

The flea.
The rain started and ended early. The chill remained.
But the crowd was friendly, engaging, cute and most importantly warm.
Just so you know, my tent is the rockingest. Lots of yarn squishing. Lots. All the alpaca skeins went right away, but the good news is I think I've found a 'supplier' so I should be able to re-up soon. Yes. I just finished watching all five years of the wire in 3 months. That's a whole lot of Baltimore.

Couple things.
I meant to post this pictures from the first flea closer to the....err...first flea. That didn't happen.
Julie from etsy bought some of my yarn and she was knitting up this amazing blue blanket.


Okay.
more April 27 pics.
The table......
The very sad lady from slow loris waiting for her tent.

Nicole! Did I mention she sat over a puddle. The entire time. She gave me ginger candy. I heart her.

No comments: