Monday, April 14, 2008

my first flea!

April 13th was my first go around at the brookyn flea
Dude. It was cold. I was wearing my 'sexy brown coat'.
the below picture was taken at 9am on saturday the 12th.
I was having some issues.

This is a picture of stella marking her pop-up tent. As she immediately claimed it and the surrounding kitchen area as hers. Ankle attacks ensued. We had to have a conversation about sharing.
After forcing my friend anthony to help at the unholy hour of 6am, we wrestled the 58 pound tent, (my wares becoming more secondary by the second as my brain kept cycling the weather report endlessly inside my hyper-yet-un-caffinated-mind) into the car service and began our journey into another and deeper part of brooklyn. As said friend was on a juice fast
and I was running on she-hulk stress, our lifting powers evened out nicely.

Did I mention how freaking cold it was?

Kay.
picture time.
super cold anthony being er....super cold?
yarn......I like it.

beverly's amazing amazingness!
okay I'm tired. I've got two canopy tents in my living room (don't ask). the birds are sleeping. And I'm so ready to be there as well. I've got lots more to say and post. But right now, I lack the will.
For my last pic for tonight. I'd like to show you what my dinner was tonight.
martini and quince pie......
(made by my finest jen)

No comments: