Tuesday, April 1, 2008

It's time to put the cards on the table



Well, kicking and screaming (softly) I'm entering the creepy no-space called the, you know.....thingy. That's Ivy, my Green Cheek Conure. She's looking at you.
She's looking right...at...you. 64 grams of pure ferocity staring you right in the eye.

So I'll try to be brief as I get all my thoughts lined up in a little row.

I make yarn. I love yarn. It's pathological that's all you need to know. I'm also a painter. I do some singing. I can embroider like nobodies business. I can swear like a sailor.
But the most exciting thing, the most excellent thing is I'm in the Brooklyn Flea!
http://www.brownstoner.com/brooklynflea/
See you there?

2 comments:

DonnaC said...

We will hopefully be there! Thank Anthony for me for telling Rich.

rv said...

you're doing good on the thingy (tennis clapping). loverv