Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Two days in a row

I'm blown away by my own verbosity. No, actually not so much. Next Thursday I'll be creating exquisite corpses at the gallery. Hopefully you will come and drink, laugh, and get confused with me. Yes, I do plan on letting you know where it is. I'm waiting for the finished invite. But it'll be next Thursday evening. Not this Thursday which is tomorrow because I will be at Aikido. You can go there to see me if you want, but I will be sweaty.

It has been almost a full year since I began this adventure in yarn spinning and blogging and and craft fair vendoring to build my small 'spinning empire'. I just wanted to thank all the amazing people who have supported, cajoled, cheered and commiserated with me.
Thank you. I can't really thank you enough, so I'm going to keep working.
Heart
Betsy

2 comments:

ceagle said...

I am so glad you are doing Betsy Ply, I saw you on WGSN! So proud of you! heart-Colleen

astulabee/nicole said...

yay! love reading your posts... next thursday? yes!