Wednesday, May 21, 2008

yep. drawings!

I'll be bringing these to the brooklyn flea this sunday. This happens to beMemorial day weekend and my birthday weekend, all at the same time. I usually like to have a 'birthday month' with a lot of party do-overs and such. I think this year I'll let the whole thing slide by in a more unremarked manner. I'll be making pillows for the flea on my actual birthday, only because I took a time out to go on a chocolate and sci-fi bender yesterday. This put me slightly behind my production schedule.
I just got another 18lbs of hulls, plus some microwavable seeds! Eye pillows people. This means eye pillows. Much better than some old birthday.
Anyhow.....
I obviously haven't gotten the scanner working yet.




More later, I'm all sleepy time right now.

1 comment:

linda said...

Hey Lady!
Happy Birthday!

xoxox,
Linda